lE PETIT THEATRE GROUP, NEW YORK, NY
Thursday, March 31st through
Monday, April 4th, 2016
- This package INCLUDES the following components:
- Roundtrip economy class air transportation from New Orleans to New York LaGuardia Airport, Leave New Orleans 6:05a arriving 9:55a; return departure is at 5:00p arriving New Orleans 7:46p.
- Roundtrip private coach transfers from the airport to/from the hotel. Baggage handling at the airport is not included.
- Porterage of luggage at the hotel and storage as required. One checked piece per person and one carry-on bag allowed.
- 4 Nights’ accommodations at the Paramount New York in the category of room selected.
- Complete itinerary and information on New York City and map of city.
- Daily Breakfast at The Paramount.
- All current taxes, government fees, occupancy tax and fuel surcharges. Taxes related to air transportation and fuel surcharges are not guaranteed until full payment has been received.
- Travel Protection Plan / Insurance to cover cancellation and more, priced from $72 per person (cost is age based & trip value priced). For a quote & to enroll, click here: http://www.dtraveladvisors.com/buy-or-waive-travel-protection.html
- Theater Tickets
- Hop On/Hop Off Tours & Sightseeing
- Private Group Tours - half day or full day
Prices below are per person and based on 30 participants staying at the PARAMOUNT NEW YORK:
Please note that the per person package cost will be adjusted should the group tally of 30 participants not be met. Pricing is valid until September 30, 2015. Pricing will be based on availability after September 30, 2015 and subject to change.
Edgy Elegance near Times Square
The bustle of the street disappears as you step inside the Paramount Hotel. The chic, two-story lobby, with its reflective fireplace, dramatic lighting, and rich textures, sets the stage for a hip, indulgent experience. While you are a guest of the Paramount you will enjoy a stylish, comfortable, and centrally located home base for all of your adventures in New York City. Recently updated but retaining its historical charm, the Paramount is the only Times Square hotel with genuine personality. The Paramount is located on West 46th Street steps from Times Square and Restaurant Row.
TO CONFIRM YOUR RESERVATION:
A deposit of $150.00 per person will confirm your reservation. The deposit is non-refundable. You can pay the deposit by check or credit card.
Preferred method of payment is by check payable to Frosch Travel. Should you wish to pay by credit card that is possible for an additional 4% fee.
Please send payments to:
Destinations Travel Advisors
938 Lafayette Street, Suite 204
New Orleans, LA 70113
Final payment will be due on or before Monday, February 1, 2016.
Prices are subject to change until all components are confirmed. Destinations Travel Advisors and Frosch Travel reserve the right to correct any pricing and printing errors. Taxes and fuel surcharges are not guaranteed until full payment is made. Air schedule is subject to change. Please review the Terms & Conditions found on Destinations Travel Advisors web-site.