5 Night Sun and Family Fun
Once sought after by pirates for its safe harbors, the Los Cabos region of the Southern Baja Peninsula is now home to bustling towns of San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas. Each offers travelers an exciting, fun-filled destination. In the past few years, swanky new hotels and sleek condos have been added to round out this vacation destination. Superb sport fishing put Cabo San Lucas on the map, but non-fishermen will enjoy the thriving beach community as well. Snorkeling gear, boats, wave runners, kayaks, paddle boats and windsurf boards are all available for the active vacationer.
Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos – All Inclusive
Located on one of the most majestic peninsulas in the world and offering spectacular views of the Sea of Cortes, Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos is a luxurious, all-inclusive oasis of sophistication and comfort. This beachfront resort is just minutes from beautiful downtown San José del Cabo and features plush accommodations, impressive amenities, impeccable service and a myriad of activities for adults and children alike.
All-inclusive 5-night Vacation, priced from $1,680
per person, based on double occupancy
All-inclusive Plans feature luxurious suites with the latest amenities and access to the following:
- Fine dining at 7 a la carte and gourmet buffet restaurants
- Top-notch entertainment with live music and performances
- Unlimited alcoholic beverages, drinks and snacks at lounges and bars throughout the resort
- Unique daily and nightly activities
- Four swimming pools (one adult only and one kid friendly)
- Pool butlers
- Kidz Club
- Basic WiFi internet access
- All resort taxes and gratuities.
Prices are subject to availability and change at any time.